Friday, April 26, 2013

Tonight was so freakin' unbelievable part 1 of 3

that I can't even write about it.

All I can tell you right now is how my day started:

I took a sleep aid at midnight when I couldn't turn my mind off. At 3:45, I was still awake.

I woke up sick to my stomach about the game last night at 4:45, then I couldn't get back to sleep, even taking nyquill.

I was so nauseous that I couldn't eat anything. I finally forced a half a banana down and a cup of milk around 2:00. And I only did that so that I wouldn't pass out at my game later.
,
I got a call from the LL "Board" at 11, and I voiced my opinion of 100% against what they were proposing.

Then, I got a text about the ruling San Bernadino had handed down. Which was in favor of what they were proposing. . . . . .

That's all I heard about it till my game at 5.

I practiced a pillowcase dance for a talent show with some neighborhood kids, drove them home, then drove to Koby's dr. appt. that I found out yesterday that his cheer coach was demanding was done this week.

Then I got home just in time to get Kinzie for our softball game.
.
My first stop on the way home from the game was to get me some sleeping pills. I have taken some, so Hubby is making me put this away so that my brain can be affected by the pills.

If you want a good dose of WTFreak, you are welcome to tune in later. . . . .

Update: 2 sleeping pills and 2 hours later, here I am, yet again. . . . .


No comments: