Monday, April 8, 2013

I TOLD YOU there was more to come.....

I asked Ace a week ago if we were gonna play with the pitching rule,
 and he looked at me like I was an alien and said, "NO!"

I got this email today:



The board has decided to enforce the following rule:  A pitcher may NOT pitch back to back nights.  This effects all of the Majors because you play that way each week.  We are doing this to protect the girls that are pitching so that they will not injure themselves and also so that you can develop more girls into pitchers.  We realize that this will effect every team as most teams only have 1 main pitcher they use.  This may be difficult the next few weeks until you develop other pitchers - but in the long run it will benefit the girls and the league.

If you would like to look at this rule please refer here:

pg. 38 in Little League 2013 Softball Regulations and Playing Rules


Thanks

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I feel like throwing up, because they are OBVIOUSLY targeting me and my team, 
cause they know no one can hit my pitcher.

But, I am also laughing inside, because I have another pitcher, so JOKES ON THEM!

HA! I actually have 2 other pitchers..... and a possible 3rd pitcher that hits every batter.....HARD!

hahahahaha

3 comments:

Jana said...

Hahaha. Didn't Ace see your other pitcher?

P.S. Nice family picture!

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

No, Ace didn't see our other pitcher, Jericho did.

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

And Ace will NOT see our other pitchers because I will be saving my best pitcher for HIM...every week.