Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Back injuries AWAAAAYYY!

I am ready for my life back.

I spent an hour picking up softballs a week and a half ago. I used a pitching machine at practice, but the picking up the many balls turned my back into a knotted mess.

I have visited Uncle Mike 3 times, and each time, the stiffness and soreness that follows the adjustment makes me wonder if it is worth it.

Holy Cow, i am ready to be normal again. No legal drugs even touch the pain anymore. For a few days Naproxen Sulfide (Alleve) helped, but it doesn't seem to anymore.

Every position is painful. Even lying down.

Ice and stretching constantly.

I want my life back!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

You have my sincere sympathy. I have horrible pain like that during my pregnancies. NOTHING touches it. I don't know how you get through your busy days with that!

There's a magic pain reliever I've taken. It's called Lodine. It's a prescription but it's an NSAID. (non-narcotic like Tyl or Ibu or aleve)

I can't do Lortab because it makes me downright sick until I throw it up.

I took Lodine when I had my implant done. It was amazing. It takes a day or so to start working and once it does. Wow. Maybe you can visit someone you know who prescribes and see if they will get you a week or two of it!

Jana said...

Muscle relaxant and a body back buddy. That's my Rx for you.