Thursday, April 4, 2013

As the softball world turns.....

The best ump in the league was scheduled to ump my game. One who actually knows the rules.

He doesn't get to ump my game tonight.

The opposing coach (Ace) is afraid he will be biased in my favor since the ump  has 2 girls on the team and his sis is coach!

HAHA! I was afraid we'd get biased treatment since he would be trying to prove he wasn't biased.

So, he got blacklisted from my game by Ace. (The guy in charge who wasn't gonna let me coach this year.)

I have a knew nickname for Ace. He earned it. I has something to do with him being such an Ace.

: )

The other day, Ace freaked out at me for suggesting that the fields be groomed in the afternoon instead of morning of a game day when the kids have a vacation day from school. Yeah, cause I know I am NOT allowed to have practice on the fields on a game day and there was a game at 7 pm that night.

So, in other words, the city fields that I help pay for are off limits to me if there is a sacred game that will be happening in the next 24 hours.

I have had Ace freak out at me a few too many times, over nothing, to give him the benefit of being a good guy any more.

Hubby thinks he's scared of me. Hubby thinks it's funny.


No comments: