Monday, April 23, 2012

Vegas trip

Can I be rotten for a minute?

We were hoping to not to run into Christopher's mom in the hospital. But, we did.
I was only hoping for one thing... to be smaller than her. Dumb, huh?

Well, I was smaller. She has at least 40 pounds on me. She greeted Hubby like they were best friends. He didn't want to see her, because he doesn't like being reminded about that part of his life.
Her sister, that Hubby refers to as a little crazy, hugged him, THEN SHE HUGGED ME! I have never met her before. I didn't even know who she was. The only thing I know of her personally is that I remember being in high school and she came up to me and threatened to beat me up concerning a girl that was on my basketball team.???? So, apparently, her name is no longer Lynn, and Hubby shouldn't call her that. She had it legally changed. Hahaha. sounds crazy to me...

Christopher's step dad was at the hospital, also. Greeted Hubby like they were good friends......NOT.
Hubby was happy to see that the guy weighs 60 or so pounds heavier than him. He was also wearing a WIFE BEATER TO THE HOSPITAL to see NEW babies!!!
Slob!
At least put on some sleeves.
Yuck!
No one wants you holding their brand new baby in your hairy armpit!

Okay, I feel better now.

It's a strange world. Chris's wife's family are mormons. Chris's dad's family are mormons. Chris's mom's family are Vegasian's through and through.



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

That's funny. You mentioned her in your FB comments, but I honestly couldn't remember her name. I'm glad for the good news of them being fat and slobby. (I'm a little rotten that way too!)

I'm so glad all went well with the birth and that you got to go down and see them. Congratulations!