Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm not ready to grow up!

It is his last high school formal.
I didn't even get to see him all dressed up before his date.

We were playing soccer all day, then I had practice for my softball team.

It was pretty fun. Some of the girls wanted to try hitting off the pitching machine at its fastest speed. That was 61 mph. Some of them were crankin' them out there. ( That means hitting them well for my 3 readers who don't know.)
Then I taught them how to properly execute a pickle situation.
Oh, boy, don't tell the umpire. He would have a fit about that one! haha
(in order for that last statement to make sense, you have to read my last post.)

So, Kyson had a full day. He reffed soccer for $10 hour from 8-12, then he went on  his day date from 12-3. Then, he reffed more soccer 3-5. then home to get ready for pictures by 5:30.

I'm not ready for my family to start splitting up, but God gave Kyson an attitude and a temper to help ME  let him go.   :)

2 comments:

Jana said...

:)

And the only way to get lots of grandkids is to let them grow up.

Yesterday Alyssa told me she's going to have lots of kids, and I can be their grandma. :)

Penny said...

Well he looked great! I love your son. Kyson has always been the pillar of respect when it has come to Shayne, Me or anyone in our family. Thank you for letting us have him in our lives. We aren't ready for him to leave either. I'm glad Shayne decided to stay here but I think the two of them will be texting each other everyday to see who the other is doing. It's sad to see them all grown up. But you have done a great job raising him. He is an amazing man and you should be proud of him.