Friday, January 23, 2009

So, What Did I Do?

So, I ended up dropping Kash off at pack night while hubby picked up Koby at gym.
Then we met at the school down the street to watch Koby present his project to the school board for approval.
Then I left to go to my bball game which the other team didn't even show up. Dumb.
When hubby got done at the school board
(stayed so Koby could fulfill one of his last requirements for his communication merit badge)
he picked up the kids at my game and picked up Kash at scouts
(we had his leaders hold most of his awards till next time)
then to the HS to pick up Kyson.
(who only swam the 100 IM, added 7 seconds to his time
AND got DQ'd for a turn he's done all season w/o getting dq'd)
AND the team didn't stop to eat afterwards.
He was not happy about any of it last night. Hopefully he'll do better today.
He does the 100 Butterfly (which is a very tiring race if you can even DO the butterfly)
and the 400 freestyle relay.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Sounds like you got all the bases covered. I KNEW you couldn't miss your game!