Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kauri's Queries.....What's Your Name Again?










That's what Kauri asked me at dinner.




My name was written on my cup and she said,




"I know how to spell your name.....d a wait,




your name is spelled m o m,




I don't know how to spell that name." (that's on my cup.)




"What does that say?"




I told her.




"Why does that say Danette, your name is mom."




How weird is that when you realize that after all this time,




"mom" is not "mom", and that she has a different name altogether.




.




.




I helped her spell my name.




We ate for a few minutes, then she saw my cup again and asked,




"What's your name again?"












LOL
LOL
LOL

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

ha ha ha!

Jana said...

lol! She's growing up so fast. Is it time for another one yet?

Photography By Jo said...

hahaha that's too cute.