Saturday, January 24, 2009

12 SECONDS?! Are you kidding me?


How is is possible to get a "best" time by 12 seconds?
In the 100m Butterfly?


I don't know,
cause Kyson told me I didn't need to come watch him lose.
Yes, he lost the race, against all the Srs.,
but if you've ever raced, then you know that
beating your best time BY 12 SECONDS in a distance of only 100m is HUGE!
There was only 1 freshman in our region faster than him.
.
.
Then he shows me this....

That's right, his relay team took 3rd in region and received medals.

.

.

.

Okay, okay, there were only 3 teams racing,

but you didn't know that till I told you.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Wow, that's great! I bet you wished you hadn't missed it now. And there's no need to tell anyone there were only three teams. Great job, Kyson!