Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy to you, too!


You're right Kortie isn't with us. He snuck out to bed right after



we watched Horton. He always puts himself to bed early.



Of course our teenager had a party to go to.


He had a little too much to drink, I think. Kortie is showing me the 3 tags that are
bothering him that I have to cut off.
We played Elefun.
We played Cranium, Family Fun: stand up with a
block on your forehead.
My tip: lick the block.
.
.
.
.
On a side note. We had a very intelligent teenager load
our dishwasher the other day. We checked it to see if it had
soap before we started it, and this is what we found.
That blue thing is the dishwasher soap -still in it's sealed plastic.
The lid thing was closed and everything--ready to go.
We got a kick out of it.
We won't tell you her name starts with a K and ends with an isti.
Thank you.



5 comments:

Micheline said...

Happy new year to all you Sullivan's! Looked like you enjoyed yourself (some more than others). That's funny about the dishwasher. She was confused I guess. We have the gelpac's for our dishwasher - which is in a plastic cover that you don't remove when you put it in. I guess she thought all the packages were like that.

Photography By Jo said...

hahaha we aren't lucky enough to have cool little packets. Just the powder... maybe I should try them?

Cheryl said...

We've had both kinds - the ones you unwrap and the dissolvable wrapper...only because I got them for almost free with coupons! I'll stick with regular old powder from Target, thanks, it works just as well and takes the same amount of time!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kashton and Kort,

I will come to visit.

From Jaydan.

Anonymous said...

pI think Kort waited untill after the movie on purpose! By the looks of things you guys had a Happy New Year! I think the incident with the dishwasher was fuuuuuuuunny ! Was it Kristi who did it? (Did every one see what happened to me on my moms blog?)


From,
Joshua Brent Bowen