Saturday, January 3, 2009

So far, 2009 SUCKS!!!

In just 2 days, 2009 (or is it really 2013 in disguise) has cost me
some serious Heaven points.
I'm hoping that the bad things that come in 3's can count
the lost DS that happened 3 weeks ago. That way, my series is complete.
You must know that Y2K is REAL!!! It just came 9 years later.
It is called Z2K9 these days. Owners of Zune 30GB know
what I'm talking about, so I know none of you will understand.
ALL 30 GB's froze on New Year's Eve.
In every country! All of them.
I own 2 of them.
No big deal, wait till the battery dies and it will be "better"
after the internal clocks change to 1/1/09,
so says Microsoft.
(Something to do with a bug in the clock
and it not understanding a leap year?)
Not so with mine, another internet source told us how to fix it.
Hubby had to "pop" it open not once, but twice to
unhook the battery. Both of them.
Then, I discovered that the Program on my computer that
runs my Zune was mysteriously set to "SYNC all" instead of "manual"
like I had it on. This was right after hubby accidentally erased
ALL of the movies on the computer that we had
transferred into the Zune format.
(about 1.25 hrs. per movie and about 60 movies.)
Then, I plugged Zune in to the computer, and it deleted
every movie! every cartoon! every music video! from my Zune.
Then today, Kauri took Kortlen's 7 day old DS outside
and dropped it off the slide platform onto the concrete.
No, it doesn't work.
Yes, she sat in a timeout for hours.
1. lost DS
2. Zune freeze
3. lost all video files
4. deleted my Zune
5. dropped DS
Oh, crap! I've got 1 more thing coming to make an even 3...
I'll make a prediction for the next one:
1 I'll drop my camera or camcorder or both and they will break.
(wait, that only happens when I'm about to deliver a baby.)
so I'll change it to my treadmill will quit working.
I'll let you know.
.

2 comments:

Jana said...

What rotten luck! But maybe the final bad thing to round things out was that your sister moved away last August. Here's to hoping. (And Joshua loved your comment. He still talks about it.)

Micheline said...

That is bad luck. Have a lucky coin or anything else like that to rub? Kristi said she could she you the files from her Zune.