Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's a Yearly Thing !

 to set a PR, that is.

I was in a hurry this morning, so in order to get a treadmill workout in before I had to go to activity days, I needed to run most of it.

So I did.

Not only did I run a 5 K (on a stinking treadmill), but also

I ran 3..52 miles without stopping, walking, drinking, or DYING.

The first 250 yards were killers. My legs were so tired that I knew running wasn't gonna happen this morning. Then, they loosened up and I kept going ! : )

PS. If you recall, a year ago I said I was going to invent a treadmill that has a wrap around screen so I could run on a beach or in the mountains.

Well, someone beat me to it, dang it ! I might have to get that new Nordic Track. It's not a wrap around, but sorta close to my idea. And it has an incline of 40 instead of just 10. That could come in handy for a tight fanny ! ; )

No comments: