Thursday, May 10, 2012

I found out a little more about my game and my score keeper

The woman that told me she would keep score had been passing the score book around to her daughter to take a turn and then to her husband! One of my girls' parents saw them and thought, "Oh, boy, that is not good."
I can tell now that the grandpa was not even paying attention to the game. There were 2 passed balls on the last batter that were not marked in the book.
One of them was the one where my player was taunting the catcher, and the other one was where my runner crossed home plate, standing up, with no one trying to get her out. (The score that he missed altogether!)
I have not heard anything from the league about any repercussions of Jerico's unsportsmanlike conduct, but I sure wish I had stepped up and complained to the ump about his language at the time.

Kinzie asked Jerico's daughter at school how she felt about beating us. His daughter asked her why she would even ask that question. Kinzie asked her if she knew that they had won the game because her dad had cheated us. His daughter had NO IDEA her dad had cheated us.

No comments: