Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Brain Farts. Brain Attacks: a stoppage in the brain.

I met someone I already knew last night.
The Activity Days mother daughter dinner was a success.
"Does everyone already know each other?"
I spoke up and said that I did not know one mother, and she spoke up and said, "you're joking, right?"
Then she realized I didn't recognize her and she said, "you're serious?"
Hahahaha
Then I realized who she was after I heard her voice and saw her personality. I used to work with her at sky west.
Hahaha That is the weirdest feeling to have that mind fart happen.
It happened a couple of months ago to me, too. I asked a girl what her maiden name was to see if I knew some of her family.
She always acted like we were friends, and I wanted to know how she might know me.
She told me her maiden name like I was an idiot for not knowing it.
Hahaha. I am an idiot!
Ha. She used to play softball on my team with her sister!
That almost blew me away. She used to be a tomboy, have straggly hair, and dress and act like she didn't care!
This new woman is even a mormon!
She joined the church after our softball team dissolved, she has a cute hairstyle, makeup, and a happy persona.
That was a weird feeling brain fart!
Last night's was, too.
The lady I re met last night had changed her hair color and had gained 50 lbs. I had no idea who she was by looking at her. And I had no idea she even lived by me; nor would I have ever guessed I had her daughter in my Act Days. Not in a million years.

No comments: