Friday, October 24, 2008

Found It Somewhere Inside the Machine (mem. card)

Here's the Millenium Falcon cake, the podracer cupcakes, and the invitation. Okay, okay, so I've not seen that show. (We really missed Jaydan and Joshua at the party.)
Since Kort's birthday landed on a Tues, (3 piano lessons, 3 gymnastics lessons, 2 boys and 1 husband go to YM) we had the party on a Thur.

so, I made him an orange cake w/orange frosting per his request for his actual b-day.



Here's the gas prices on Tues. 10/22/08. Today, I saw them for $3.25.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Cute, cute cake! And happy, happy boy. Gas prices today are $2.29! I wanted to take a picture, but I didn't have my camera with me.

Cheryl said...

Matt got gas on Wed. morning at Costco and it was $3.27. I got it 4-5 hours later and it was $3.19!