Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fiber (AHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!) One



I sent these Fiber One bars with my boys to gym Monday, thinking



it'll be a good healthy snack for them on their "break".




They came home cussing me out.




Apparently, they ate them with a little over an hour to go at gym,




but two of them didn't make it till the end of gym




without spending a few minutes in the "john".




Kashton swore he'd never eat another one,


cause they worked so fast.



.







The next day K1 called from school not feeling well.




I estimated the symptoms to be dehydration since he never


drinks water and works out a lot. I told him to drink a lot of water,




and call me in a half hour if it didn't work.




He didn't call. It must've worked.




Apparently, his fiber one bar didn't work quite as quickly




as it did for the other two boys.


After a few minutes with "john", he felt better also.




Tonight, one of my boys "A" came downstairs laughing,




because the fiber bar that "B" took to the gym today


had worked really well.




"B" had left the evidence in the toilet, and "A"




had never seen anything like it (or as long as it) before.




I laugh everytime I think about it.



.



.




(Probably because I've eaten a few of those bars myself.......)



.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

THAT is hilarious.

Jana said...

So funny! And it's good that at least one of them could laugh at it. I'll have to keep some of those on hand for my "slow" days during the rest of my pregnancy. We find out today what we're having (maybe)!

Micheline said...

you make me laugh with your posts!

Jana said...

Hey, isn't that pic in front of my house?

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

yes