Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Even Monkeys Have Birthdays






What do you think he's getting into?



Getting his own plate?



Getting his own cup?



Getting his own snack?



Snooping?



Exploring?
.
.
.
.



Climbing???!!!








STINKER!!!






Were you right?



and would you even consider it as a possibility if you were just turning 6?

Happy Birthday, Kortie!

He is so proud to turn 6.

.


.


.



(This is actually what I saw reflected in my bedroom mirror while I was watching t.v. Freaked me out! After searching my kitchen for possibilities, I had to have him show me how he did it.)

4 comments:

Jana said...

Wow! That would've made my heart stop beating. I can't believe how daring your kids are. Jaydan just learned how to do the monkey bars, and Joshua's too scared to try.

Happy birthday Kortie!

Micheline said...

Happy Birthday to the little monkey! It is scary to watch those kids do what they do! I have had a few climbers too - but I think my last one is the biggest climber yet!

Photography By Jo said...

That is too funny!

Tina said...

WOW! what a climber!!!