Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Fence and Poop Soup

Been a little busy lately. I got a wild hair last year that I wanted to make a new cemetery fence.
The one I made years and years ago is brittle and falling apart.

I bought a lot of the materials last year, but didn't intend to do anything about it till this year.

I thought a couple of bucks for pipe and a couple of bucks for boards and a buck for paint and several bucks for fence toppers and this should be a good inexpensive project.

Wrong.

It was a couple of bucks for each of those things, but I needed several of each of those things, so this is not a cheap project by any means.

I am still putting it together, so I hope to have pictures soon.

I need to get rid of some old cans of stuff from my food storage, so I made some soup.

Most people would call it Taco Soup, but listen to what is in it...
cans of corn
yep,
cans of beans,
yep,
lots of corn and lots of beans = Poop Soup
Yay!

My daughter asked me last night if I could make their favorite "poop soup", the original one.

That one is cheese broccoli soup.
Broccoli makes us go every time. : )

I used to call that one poop soup, but now the taco soup is the "new" poop soup.

I like to add a touch of lime juice and some sour cream to mine. Hubby won't touch it if is tastes like a can, even if I take out a bunch for him before I put in the beans.


No comments: