Wednesday, October 16, 2013

FOOOUUUUR more days of Cub Scouts!

Pack night tonight.

Kort got the last 3 of his Webelos badges. We always get the craftsman last. Procrastination at it's finest.

The "all 20" certificate and the "all 20" for funsies patch.

He got the "conservation award" and the "leave no trace" patches.

Then, we scurried off to "Senior Night" for Koby and the football game.

We had already had the little girls to jr. cheer clinic practice, and shopped at Costco before pack night.

We had to take the whole fam to the game. If we weren't nutso before, we are now! Man, my kids like to pick at each other!

Kort has a GREAT Web. leader. We will miss him being in his scout group. I'd pray for him to move up with Kort if I thought it would do any good!

On second thought, I will pray for him to not move up with him, then it just might happen ;)


I am not looking forward to NOT having any more cub scouts.


No comments: