Tuesday, May 14, 2013

We took 1st, no, wait, we didn't. I will have to ask Ace Whole for permission for the season to be over. Part 1 of 2

I just found out that 3 of the softball coaches are on "the board". Two of them are the coaches on the 2nd place team. The other was also one that bullied me to my face.

The headmaster of "the board" is Ace Whole. Ace Whole told me last Thursday that we were not going to make up the game between our teams. Our team would go into the funsies tournament as the 1st place team.

To me that meant that the season was over last week, since the funsies games don't count as season games.

To me that meant that my team took 1st place.

"The board" decided that we will not play the funsies tournament since most of the girls have school performances coming up on the first night of the tounament.

That leaves just one day left to have games. So, "the board" decided that we will make up the game we missed because the fields were double booked.

Right now we have the same win loss record as the blue team. So, this will be the championship game.

Yeah, now that all my girls and their parents have been living for 5 days knowing their girl's team took 1st. Now, we will have to gear-up and try to do it again.

The hypocrisy that abounds in this league is RIDICULOUS!

I had felt good last night. I had felt relieved. I had felt a big burden gone from my shoulders. I know I will never coach again, and it is such a big relief. (Kinzie won't let me; she is tired of seeing how these men coaches treat me.)

Then, at midnight, I found out about "the board's" decision to change their mind.

Now, a lot of my team's parents are mad. They can feel the frustration that I felt the whole season.

I can't wait to go to the LL meeting to vote Ace Whole off the island.

I hope to never have to work with him again.

1 comment:

Jana said...

That stinks! The injustice is so apparent and so. . . unjust! I don't know why everyone doesn't demand change.

You go, girl!!!