Friday, May 17, 2013

Oh, my heck, I got in trouble again!?

The score keeper of the other team missed a batters "at bat", stopped the game to correct it, then blamed ME for her mistake. . . . . . Holy Crimonoly!

It was MY fault cause I didn't put numbers on the line up.

If there had been a number written by her name, YOU STILL WOULD HAVE MISSED THE BATTER, CAUSE YOU MISSED THE WHOLE "AT BAT" FOR THAT BATTER!

Then, another time, she brought the whole Home Team in off the field for the 5th run scored when OUR 5th RUNNER  HAD JUST MADE IT TO 1st ON A BASE ON BALLS! Holy Moly.

I didn't go over and ask her if that was my fault as well.

Her coach NEVER puts numbers on his lineup either, and my score keeper has never had a problem. She just writes their number down as they come up to bat. Huh, what a concept, just like almost every other team in everywhere.

No comments: