Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My sister came to town

and did a lot of this...
We celebrated her turning 29 1/2 at Cafe Rio just like we said we would. She ate there, what... 17 times in the 4 days she was here. She hung out with mom and mom's car the whole time, so now guess where mom's favorite place to eat is. Yep, the chicken salad at Cafe Rio Habito.


It's a good thing Jana came to town, cause we haven't seen Katy in a LONG time. We got together for tacos at my house.

And Kauri really likes her, and misses her.

And here is yet another of her funny sleeping positions. I would blame it on daddy's genes, but after seeing mom very, very sleepy this weekend, I'm not so sure.

3 comments:

Micheline said...

looks like a good time was had by all. So - you did give in and do tacos at your house - what about the cleaning? I bet it was great to see Jana.

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

We had 8 people cleaning for 4 hours after church for a total of 32 hours spent cleaning.
Mom cleaned up the dishes afterwards. Barry helped her.

Jana said...

It was so good to be back in St. George. I didn't know you took that picture of me. I'm huge! Steve got to take my left over Cafe Rio to work today for lunch. (I'm still craving it-I was hoping to get over it by eating too much of it-didn't work!) You should have seen his eyes when he saw the tortillas I brought home!