Friday, October 12, 2012

Sooo Close!

Every part of my "this year's project" has been fairly easy.

Time consuming.

But, easy.

I am sooo close to being done!

I am having a hard time finding very-cheap, small skeletons.

(That's one of my requirements of projects.
Each part has to be very cheap.
There are usually several parts to each project, so if it's not very cheap, it can get pricey in a hurry.
If I wanted pricey, I would buy it already made in a store.
 How much fun is that? NONE! )

(But then again, this particular project can't be bought in stores!!!! )

Okay, here is a little snipit of what I'm attempting.



IF THE DOLLAR STORE HAD NOT RUN OUT OF
SKELETONS SO FAST.........!!!

I made 32 tiles.

YEP,
that IS a lot!!!

Some of my tiles are SOOO stinkin cute, you'll be proud of me if you ever get to see them.

(Especially since I only get the "creative bug" 
once each year-
some time between Aug and Oct 31.

I'm not sure the whole concept will work,
I'm not even sure my "stickum" will hold them on the garage door,
I'm not sure where I will store them from year to year.

Oops, guess I should've thought that one through...

I have to go to Cedar for 3 volleyball games plus drive time!
That's gonna take my whole stinkin' day.

One 
of these days
my project will make it to the OUT doors.

I
just wish
I could find some cheap skeletons

or bones!

I'm sooo close!

3 comments:

Jana said...

That's all your giving for hints? I need more to go on if I'm really gonna be able to visualize what you're talking about!

Jana said...

More pictures, please! :)

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

It is on my pinterest board.