Thursday, October 6, 2011

To add just a note to the previous post:

The other morning they had a "therapy" session.
The coach had each girl stand up and everybody take turns telling her what they thought of her, but no bashing.
The first couple of girls got up and nobody said much, then the team captain stood up and the girls let her have it in a non-bashing way.
She left in tears, and the coach spent the next 20 minutes bashing the team for bashing her.
They only got through 6 girls.

When Koby came home and told me about it, he was laughing.
My jaw hit the floor, and all I could say
was, "Oh, NO HE DIDN"T! Oh, no he DIDN'T!"
I'm not mad about it, but in a huge amount of dis-belief.
I have boys; they are a novelty, so everyone loves them,
and even if they didn't, my boys could care less.
So I didn't care that they had the meeting, but I can guess there aren't going to be so many good feelings between the girls on the team anymore.

Of course, Koby is laughing as he told me about it.
He couldn't believe it was happening at the time, either.
And everything that was said just made him laugh even more.
Especially when the coach keeps saying that they will not put up with the DRAMA.
Koby is the mildest-mannered, most 10-commandment-keeping person that I know, and he was the first person to tell me that the coach is the one CREATING all the DRAMA.
He had to hide his face behind his hands, cause he was laughing so hard.
Kyson told me later that he, himself, was also laughing in disbelief.

The moms that I have talked to about this are enraged.

They are scheduled to "finish" this therapy session tomorrow.

Me, I'm wondering when they are ever gonna start practicing more stunts and dances?

1 comment:

Jana said...

I'm glad you post just for me! :)