Monday, October 17, 2011

Booed Twice

Apparently, my 2-yr-old found our

"We've Been Booed"

sign and took it down out of our front window.
HAHA

We got carmel-white chocolate apples last night!!!!

That totally beat the snickerdoodles we got a week ago.

We need to figure out the right timing for this:

leave
the sign up long enough
for the "boo-ers" to see we are playing the "game"
so as to not offend anyone,
yet,
have it come down
at the right time
as to get
"Boo-ed"

AGAIN,

and AGAIN

and AGAIN!!!!


If you'll excuse me,
I have to go make some more cookies...
and some more boo signs....


2 comments:

Penny said...

AWESOME! We always start it but have only been booed back once. You found a great way to beat the system.

Jana said...

Great idea! But since we live on the third floor in a secure-entry apartment building, I'm pretty sure we won't get booed. I had to come up with a plan of my own. I decided to skip the middleman and make my own favorite goodies!