Monday, August 1, 2011

I am just sad.

I hate cancer.
I have a friend 4 doors down that has had it for about 10 years.
When she first got it, her youngest child was just about 3,
and you had to feel for a momma's boy that loses his mom at such a young age.
Now, she is dying, and I just want to say that I am sad.

She is in the last stages, can't eat,
lots of stuff going on inside her body tumor-wise.

When I see lots and lots of cars in front of her house at a time, 
I literally have to choke back my urge
to throw up cause it makes me so worried.

We aren't in her same ward anymore,
so I have to get info second hand,
and I don't know if the cars are there cause she has passed
or will soon.
.
.
.

I hear it will be soon.
I am just sad....

1 comment:

Jana said...

Sad. I get too sad thinking about stuff like that, so I'm going to stop thinking now.