Thursday, August 25, 2011

Survivor Lovers

This season starts in 3 weeks.
It will have two people from Utah on it.
One of them is an English Professor at BYU,
who says she is not afraid to play the game.
(I think that means she is not afraid to lie to people.)
I don't have a problem with people telling lies in this game.
I don't see it as being much different than a board game
I have in my game closet in which you try to decieve
the other game players into thinking you are telling the truth.
Survivor is just an extended version of it.
I do, however, have a problem with people telling lies on
this show if it gets my favorites voted off.
GO, BYU LADY!!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Joel has always Loved Russel Hantz so when he heard that his nephew was going to be on it he was so excited. It's going to be a great season!