Wednesday, December 16, 2009

7th day

Since my 4 month old baby is teething,
and kept trying to nurse ALL night long,
I woke up thinking
today
is Thursday!
.
Do you realize how excited I was to find out I just got an EXTRA day to prepare for Christmas?
That's one more day than ALL the rest of you get.
Well, except for Jana, who was probably up all night long as well.
.
.
So, on to the "Christmas Friends" Saga:
We woke up the next morning to snow on the ground!
But,
we were too busy to think to use the new sled.

.




All of mom's local girls (and families) went with her to her ward Christmas party.
(We miss you Jana, it's just not the same without you!)

.

Kash went snowboarding with his friend and beat us home.

He found this on our doorstep.





No, not his sisters, silly, the sack.

The girls just wanted to

play Vanna.


With all the games we already have, no repeats if you can believe it.





(That is Uno for preschoolers. Kauri loves it. )





1 comment:

Jana said...

I was up all night, as a matter of fact. And I miss being at family get-togethers. Your secret friends are so cool! And your baby is adorable. She's still so tiny!