Monday, December 21, 2009

12th day of Christmas

This is
as far as
these people dared bring it this night.


Big bag of Tostitos and salsa
HomeAlone movie and brownies with popcorn on it,
a holiday serving tray and a holiday hand towel,
this booklet,

.
.
and $50.
.
.
Wow.
.
.
.
.
What else can we say?
We are still
clueless as to who this could be.
But,
what a FUN FUN FUN season we have had.
.
.
.
Sorry about the wait the past few days,
Unintentional.
I wasn't sure anyone cared to check up on us, and
I just got very busy:
I don't want to wrap
ALL
my presents for 9 people on Christmas Eve again.
.

3 comments:

Jana said...

I followed along! I had fun reading about your fun season. Thanks for sharing.

Dee said...

I've enjoyed keeping up with the drama in your lives. This is SO nice of them!

Micheline said...

We have definately been following! So - I wish I only had 9 people to wrap for. I will definately be wrapping most of the night on Christmas Eve - that is after our annual Christmas Eve party at my house with family/friends and all the clean-up. I am so far behind this year. Can I say - STRESS!