Saturday, December 12, 2009

3rd day of...

This was delivered between 4pm (kids just got home from elem.)
and 5pm (Koby went to piano lessons).
If I was going to deliver something to my own house with all of the activities and kids comings and goings,
I would not even try to sneak something on my doorstep between 4 - 5 pm. in broad daylight.
Brave, daring people.


The story is Chrismas Oranges
about the girl in the orphanage who had never tasted an orange before.
My kids were so excited to get the oranges, you would have thought they were the ones in the orphanage.
Of course,
it made hubbies eyes leak when we read it.


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow~ That's a LOT of Tootsie Rolls. Jealous.

Matt said...

I would like to hear about who you gave a treat to.

Not only is this mystery family very kind, they are also very clever!

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

The tootsie rolls are also piggy banks. And we figure there was enough for each of our kids to have one and give one to his/her best friend.