Friday, September 26, 2008

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies




I like to watch Good Things Utah, because I get lots of good tips and an occasional recipe that I'll actually make. Kneeeader's Bakery comes on once in awhile, and when they do, I pay attention. I made their Strawberry Pie recipe when it was on, and let's just say that my kids don't know if they like it or not, cause I got the 1st taste. Then out of guilt, I shared it with my hubby. We ate the whole pie! Both of them! This cookie recipe is from Kneader's Bakery in Northern Utah.


I haven't tried this recipe yet, but if you try it before me, let me know if it's as good as they say it is. I'll give you the URL since it's copywrited: http://www.abc4.com/content/gtu/recipes/story.aspx?content_id=14123687-4282-4baf-9cc9-c454bbd50b12




1 comment:

Jana said...

Yuck! The only way I like pumpkin is in a pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving with more cool whip than pie!