Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kyson Has A Few Queries of His Own

Kyson wondered why I haven't included him in my blog yet. I told him because he hadn't done anything cute enough to write about.

Yesterday's post had a 1700 ft
dropoff; I showed it to Kyson.

He asked me, "How did you know the cliff was a 1700 ft. drop-off?"


I told him because I had a map...


He said confusedly, "Oh, I thought you dropped your GPS down the hill or something."


"Thank you, now I have something to put in my blog..."



Kyson didn't go backpacking with us, cause he was in SLC at Youth Conference.
He wanted me to show his scout trip pictures of Moab.

"Don't put me under Queries, it makes me sound like i'm queer.
I'M NOT QUEER! Make sure you put that."


OK...

Kyson is on the left, on a rock, red hat.




This is his troop. (14-18 yr olds.)












4 comments:

Micheline said...

I love your blog! Reading what you have to say - is just as if I were talking to you! You have a way with writing which makes it seem I am listening to you in person - fun and funny! Love it!

Jana said...

How cute that Kyson wanted to be on your blog. (Yes, Kyson, I called you cute!)

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

"Thank You," says Kyson with laughter and tears of embarrassment.

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

i didn't have "tears of embarrassment"!!!