Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kauri's Queries Continue

Kauri followed me around the house tonight questioning me as to where I was going. I told her that I was going on a date with dad. "A date?! I want to come on a date with you!" She wandered out to the garage where daddy was backing the car out of the garage while waiting for me. She looked at him with a puzzled look and asked, "Are you going on a date by yourself?"

This picture was taken 7-24-08 at the Sullivan Family Reunion at the Gardner Ranch. Too bad the pool isn't always available for swimming in.

3 comments:

Micheline said...

I love kids comments like that. They are so cute and make you laugh and brighten the day!
Can I tell you again - I am so glad you have a blog!

Micheline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

She says the cutest things! Isn't it fun knowing what she is thinking?