Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hobbies of The Young and The Fearless

If I'm gonna jump off a cliff, I'm for sure going to be looking at my landing spot. Here's Kortlen, age 5, posing for the camera.


Kinzie, age 8, just learned to do this.
Can't wipe that smile off her face.












Koby and Kyson getting their arms ripped out while holding on for dear life...all the while screaming, "MORE MORE MORE!"



Kauri, age 3, cliff jumping. She did this 3 times. Each time she wanted to go up higher to jump off. When we told her it was time to go, she threw a fit. She wanted to jump some more.













Kashton, age 10, freaked out when his turn was over.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

crazy kids! i wouldn't even do that!

Jana said...

Your kids are NUTS! I see some Olympic divers in the future.

Micheline said...

My kids would love doing this - which is why they want a ski boat so bad! Your kids look like they are having so much FUN!