Friday, August 2, 2013

I lost it !

I FINALLY lost it !

The 7 STINKIN' lbs. I gained in 2 weeks when I started running............8 weeks ago. Yeah!

I finally lost THOSE stupid lbs.

Seriously! If you are wanting to lose some baby fat, you MUST do it before you turn 42.
I am here to tell you that "metabolism" is NOT your friend after 42 ! ! ! ! ! !
(and it sure isn't when you have your last baby at age 42..9)



This weeks run down.

Mon. Ran 5k. Really it was 3..25, but I couldn't do it faster than my best, but made it through.

Wed. Ran 5k in my new fastest time of 39:10. Felt like puking at the end. Stopped to walk a lap before I ran 1/2 more mile. Burned 500 calories in 42 minutes.

Thursday's workout provided me with a "Deja Vu Nausea". I only get those when I am working out these days. My temporary memory loss included not being able to remember what Hubby looks like and not being able to remember what it feels like to be married. These are just some of the random thoughts that go through my head after a deja vu incident. (Remember, when I have a deja vu, it is ALWAYS followed by 20 seconds of nausea, then usually memory loss. It is supposedly a form of a mini mall seizure?) I had a deja vu last week as well.


Fri. Ran 5k after only getting 5..5 hours of sleep. I would not normally do that.
I would always use that as an excuse to not to. HA!
But, I did use that as an excuse to not push myself however.
I did burn 500 cals. in 42 minutes and 600 cals in 53 minutes.
Actually ran 3..25 then walked .25 then ran .5

Why does it sound better for me to say I ran 5k instead of me saying I ran 3..25?

So, a first for me this week is that I ran 3   5k's in one week.
I never thought I would hear myself say that in my lifetime.


1 comment:

Jana said...

Yay for losing the poundage!

But are you sure you're not losing your mind in the process?

;)