Monday, August 5, 2013

FIVE and still ALIVE !!!

Yes, folks, you read that right !!!!!

I ran 5 miles straight on the treadmill today, and I am still alive to talk about it.

No stopping, walking, etc.

Started off wondering if I could go a whole mile. Felt like crap. Felt tired. Felt fat and heavy (went camping this weekend.)

Today's totals and firsts are:

Burned 500 calories in 42..5 minutes.
Burned 800 calories in one session and in 68 minutes.

Ran 5 miles.
Ran for 65 minutes.
Burned 139 carbs in one session.

HOLLA !

PS  Is anyone else out there thinking Halloween thoughts yet besides me?


2 comments:

Jana said...

Five flippin' miles!? Who are you, and what did you do with my sister?

And yes, Hobby Lobby is thinking Halloween thoughts already and Christmas, too!

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

HAHAHAHAHA

I am not sure where the sister went, myself.

Hobby lobby and i should meet each other. hahaha