Sunday, August 5, 2012

rio Chicken tacos

For my record, so I can make it again:
Frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, as many as will fit in the crock pot.
A cup or so of picante sauce.
A large can of green chili enchilada sauce.
Half teaspoon of cumin and one teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
I cooked it on high till church was over. 3-4 hours.

We put it on "cook it yourself" tortillas.
I added lime juice and cilantro to mine, cause weird people in my family don't like cilantro.
Cheese
Shredded lettuce
Ranch dressing
Olives
Tomatoes

Make enough tortillas for seconds.

Oops, I forgot to add salt....
okay, so it tastes good with salty tortilla chips, too.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm wanting to try this...but Matt hates roasted tomatoes most of the time.

It is printed and going in my binder.