Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kamarie

wears a diaper to bed, but wakes me up at 
3:30 in the morning to "pee in the toyett".
She has been potty training for 2 weeks
and has been doing a pretty good job.
She will wet herself every time she goes out back to play,
but if we go to the soccer games and the potty is a half a block away,
she will hold it and make me take her every hour.


Every hour meaning: 11:00-6:00.
We were at the soccer field for Kort's game,
then,
I watched LLSoftball tryouts cause I'm coaching,
then Kinzie's game,
Kash's game,
then Kauri's game.

BTW
Koby got to ref soccer for the first time. 4 hours =$32.

And,
it was our 22nd wedding anniversary.
WHAT?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Your girls are all beautiful! Look at them. Adorable.

And, Yes. I AM using Cousin Kamarie as an example to my little girl who does not go #2 in the potty.

And that was a busy day.

And congratulations on 22 years!