Monday, April 27, 2009

Koby is a TEENAGER !!!!!










This is where we went for the birthday party...




.




.












This is what we did....




























and here is his cake.








.




.




.




Thank goodness for grandma's trailer...




.




.




.




cause this is what we had to deal with



Kash putting up his brand new tent, or rather, holding it down.



The only reason his tent is not blowing away is because



Kinzie is sitting in it to hold it down.

Constant wind and gusts of 50 mph.

His friends.


It got pretty cold...
I told them all to bring warm clothes, they must've
thought that I meant a sweatshirt or something.



His birthday present.

Believe me, he will get a LOT of use out of this thing.


I took him to the store and let him pick it out.

Posing for the camera woman.
TMI, Mr.S.




3 comments:

Jana said...

A teenager?! Happy birthday (a couple days late) Koby! That cake is awesome! I don't think I could have eaten any though. That would weird me out eating a cake that looks exactly like a giant hot dog!

Cheryl said...

HOLY COW! Thirteen??! That's like half my age! Happy birthday Koby.

And nice cake! Your parents went to so much work for your party! It looked like fun.

Micheline said...

What a great party idea - and cake too! Danette - are you ready to have 2 teenagers, especially boys? Life will never be the same! (Who am I to talk- we had 5 teenagers at the same time -for about 4 months)