Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Did anyone have any good April Fool's jokes?

I did one my kids have come to expect:
.
.

I usually put something in every
cupcake.
So far, I've learned that semi-sweet
chocolate chips taste really
good in orange cupcakes.
..
..
Lifesavers don't work that great;
they melt and get really chewy.
..
..
Last year, I found out that Spree's are
REALLY GOOD when they are cooked
in a cupcake. They melt, but aren't "pull your teeth out"
chewy. They add a nice flavor punch to the
yellow cake.




Ha ha, dry cotton balls float. As you can see with

the cupcakes on the right.

I had to poke them back down inside and

hurry and frost them before the kids saw them.

Next year, I will try soaking the cotton

before I put them in the cupcakes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The other joke I played was on my sisters...

..

..

..

I put a pillow under my shirt and took a picture.

.

.

.

.

I didn't tell a lie...

..

..

Here's the picture without the pillow.

.

.

.

.


LOVE YA !!!!!




6 comments:

Cheryl said...

WHATever! I don't believe you. Really. I don't.

But the Sprees sound good in cupcakes...maybe I'll try that a year I'm not pregnant and miserable!

Jana said...

No way! I'm not sure how you'll ever convince me that you're not lying. If you're not lying, when are you due?

Micheline said...

Okay - I guess the question is - do we all really believe you or not? By this picture - I do. Seven is heaven. Good luck. (Doug thinks you are too - but he won't officially commit to it yet!)

michellep said...

For real?? I played the same joke yesterday on my blog. But today the joke's off. What's your real story?

Jana said...

I should have known you would be so clever as to announce on April Fools' Day! I played that trick last year, but it was just a trick. You really had me going! Congratulations!

Cheryl said...

Okay. I believe you now too. Especially after realizing that it was Mom who told me to check your blog. So congrats on lucky #7! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl or it doesn't matter?