Friday, February 13, 2009

Kauri's Commentary


Have you ever remembered your vt's were coming 3 minutes before they got to your house?






.






.






So, as I am running around clearing counters and corners,






I looked out the window and noticed my VT's






had just pulled up to my house 7 minutes early.






I told Kauri, "They're here...."






She prompltly replied, "I'll answer the door."






I frantically pleaded, "DON'T open that door till I tell you to...."






The doorbell rang.






I scooped the last of the easy-to-hide stuff into a basket






to hide in a bedroom






when I heard her yell out the front window,






.






.












"Don't come in yet!"






.






.



4 comments:

Jana said...

Ha ha ha! That is the funniest commentary yet. So hilarious! You can bet your vts knew exactly why they couldn't come in yet, because they probably do the same thing.

Cheryl said...

ha ha ha!

Micheline said...

I laughed and laughed as I read this. So funny! I bet that many women out there are hurridly cleaning up before the VT's come. However - not all of them have little girls like Kauri telling them not to come in yet. Classic!

Jana said...

I'm still laughing about this one!