Saturday, June 27, 2015

laryngospasm june 27

it's been awhile.

over a year.

this time I was eating a cherry and the juice squirted right down my throat and triggered my throat to spasm shut.

it was bad. my throat shut off sooo tight. i had coughed out all my air, so the 20 seconds it usually takes for the spasm to stop, seemed like a death sentence.

I made hubby sit by my side, cause that's what calms me down the most, knowing he will save me when I pass out.

But, I couldn't even squeak some air in. It was that tight.

It might have only been 20 or 30 seconds, but this time I could not relax out of this spasm. The relaxing is the only way for it to stop. But, I was so panicked that I could not relax.

Kash walked in and saw me choking and thought I was choking on a pit, so he walked away. I called him out on it later that my son that wants to be a doctor saw someone in need and he walked away. lol

well, maybe lol.




No comments: