Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Weekend Bucket List


Get family pictures taken that include all 8 kids.
       We got that done the first weekend of Spring Break, but the files are apparently in a deep dark
       alley on my computer somewhere.

                             x INSERT LOST PICTURES HERE x

Buy my sons shoes for their missions.
       How can shoes cost that much money?
       And, they need 2 to 3 pair cause they wear out?
       We got them each 1 pair for now. . . . . .

Take my oldest son to the temple for the first time.
        Tear-jerker right there, seeing that little tyrant all growed up AND sitting still !

BEFORE:



AFTER:

You can see his brand new garment line! ! ! ! !




See my oldest son play the organ. It was prelude only, but I had to beg and plead for him
         to do THAT much, and it was what I asked for for an early mother's day gift.
         Baby steps! baby steps!




Teach Kyson how to cut hair just in case he needs to do it during the next 2 years.
         He practiced on his DAD! ! !



He did an awesome job, and he will save his companions and future kids a bunch of money!






No comments: