Saturday, March 22, 2014

Idiot Alert.

Dear Health Clinic of my City:

Thank you soooo much for the $45 discount you give to missionaries for their travelling shots. . . . .

It makes me feel so relieved that you make the missionaries pay $25 for your "travel clinic" so that they can be educated about the risks and fears about travelling to a foreign country.

'Cause, I'm pretty dang sure the MTC WON'T DO IT!!!

AND, because I don't think the $130 price tag for a Yellow Fever shot is a high enough price that I would gladly like to pay you an additional $25 for you to tell them to boil the water. . . .

Thank Heavens I was forced to check the prices in other towns, cause apparently, Logan's health clinic is not up to par since they don't make the missionaries pay for the "travel education". And their shots are $15 cheaper for each one.

That adds up to a LOT when you have to get 2 shots for 2 missionaries at once.

We will save $104 to have 4 shots done in Logan rather than in our town, and we will be going up there anyway in a couple of weeks.

HA!







No comments: