Thursday, January 2, 2014

Burglary Report Follow-up

The driver of the car that was at my house to burglarize it was arrested a couple of weeks ago. He was so stoned in his arrest picture that I could not recognize him.

But, he admitted to several burglaries. Like 10 ish.

A cop just called me to let me know that the passenger of that burglary attempt is now in custody.

Thanks to my report and the license plate number of the car that I got, they were able to close in on these guys! ! !

Yay! I love getting thugs their rightful karma.

The cop that called me is a different cop than the one that took my report and declared them unrelated, but today's cop said that the first cop had actually put both reports under the same incident number, that's how they had me linked to the family that got burglarized the same day as my incident.

It turns out that this idiot really DID have an uncle in my neighborhood. We even spent a week at Lake Powell with the uncle back in the day. He even lives within a stones throw from my house.

It also turns out that he is facebook friends with my niece, and several of her neighbors. A couple of  this kids friends swim with my sons on the high school team.

It looks like they got him on at least 5 burglaries, and his bond is set for over $60,000.

I hope none of his family is stupid enough to pay that for him. He needs to sit in jail for awhile.

No comments: