Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I wrote a little letter. . . . . .

 to the powers that be.

These days, that translates to "google". hahaha

Anyways, every time for years when I googled the local high school that my kids attend, there was an image that popped up next to the school's name that had the word "LOVE" with squiggles that resembled a Japanese word above it.

It seemed to be all innocent just to glance at it, but if you were to really look at the squiggles, you would realize that they were really an obscene picture.

I finally figured out how to do something about it.

I wrote to the powers of google and reported it to them. They wrote me back and said they would review my objection and act accordingly.

I just googled my high school and that offensive image no longer comes up : )

I like to write letters and get results like that. Thanks for listening; I just wanted to share my story.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Way to be assertive! I like results. :)