Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My softball team is lime green

I am trying to come up with something as catchy as last years Tidal Waves yelling Tsunami at the other teams...
so throw your green ideas my way, but hurry, we practice on Friday.


reduce reuse recycle Go Green
go green or go home




Hot Green Peppers (or Hot Green Chili peppers)?

burn it down their throats. go hot green peppers
show them some heat, go hot green chili peppers
tsssssss! like a sizzling sound...
hot green peppers


Gators?

Chomp 'em!
Show them what they are: gator bait, gator bait! with chomping of arms.
Gators

Green dragons?
Fire it up!
Smoke 'em!
Dayton Dragons Primary Logo (2000) - A green dragon above team script

Green Hornets?

Sting 'em
I guess the opponents could say Swat 'em, so this won't work.
Greenbut this is sure a cute uniform!


Green Waves?
We were Teal Blue Tidal Waves last year and it was fun yelling, "Hit it hard, TsuuuuuuuuuNAMI!"
We could use the same cheers as last year...

Tulane University Green Wave Football Team Logo Sports PosterCatchin' The Big Green WaveGreen Wave





Green Giants?
Green Aliens?

4 comments:

Jana said...

I will search my brain to see if I can come up with something else, but you have such great ideas to choose from already!!! :)

Jana said...

Green goddesses. Maybe that wouldn't be good in Utah.

I'll keep thinking.

Jana said...

Joshua's ideas:

Green Gales
Emerald Eels
El Verde Vibora
Jade jaguars

Sweet Tooth Sulli said...

cool, thanks, Joshua!