Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Pics to Get You Itchy!


At least when I see pics of Halloween, I get itchy to get makin' somethin'.

Last year, it got a bit much to keep up with my pics on here, so here we go again...
CJ, the bus driver, noticed someone new at our house.
It was ON....
The next day
we added 
another visiter....
a 6'0 DaddyMummy




When cold
days come, what's
a mummy to do?
Find a coat that fits. Kinzie was happy to see her
 brand new one getting used.



The next day was rainy, so head for cover...





Now, it was time for "the set up"
This is the DaddyMummy...


Then there is the MommyMummy... 
and the elf hat for no reason.






Here is the old fashioned ipod for a distraction...




While the real Mommy takes over the Mummy...






I could only tell this was ME,
because of the reflection in the window behind me. (the
shorts I was wearing.)
Here
is the scene.



We all know what happened next...

An extra warm day in October
calls for
beach clothes...


The next day I felt inspired by the front page of the newspaper...
cops sneaking into a house.
My Grandma's house.


And, someone went to jail...
my cousin, haha. 
I had a nameplate on the shirt, but for reasons specific to a peaceful Thanksgiving Day, I will leave it off for the blog. :)



The next day, 
this was inspired by someone making 
a very rude remark to me on a public domain, 
Facebook...
The witch used to
have a nameplate on her cape that read:

HELLO
My Name Is
_ _ _ _ _. 
(name left off to protect my innocence...)


lollollol!
I took it off for the blog picture for reasons already mentioned.
:)
(But it was FUNNY!!!!!)

Time for a birthday party...




This was inspired by my kids 
always leaving their guitars on the floor!


Headhunter: 
can you see the shrunken head on a stick?

I have won a LOT of costume contests with this one...

Pumpkin Heads:





The day of the first swim meet....


The day before 
the day off of school 
for the opening of the deer hunt!


                              Kinzie kept asking me 
            all month to make one look like the bus driver.

So, the last day (Halloween) was a tribute to CJ, the bus driver.




He always wears a hat like this one when he drives the bus.







The Grim Reaper 
was for a preview for what was to come later that night.







Most kids walked by the grim reaper not thinking he was real till they touched him..... here is one such visitor...



This 
is 
any given 
Saturday
when the 
bus wasn't going
by...

I told you last year how we "owned" the trunk-or-treat.

Here it is again:
 black-light glowed against the baby mummy 
and the skeleton 
and a pile of bones in the car. 
A strand of lighted bones in there as well.
The cauldrons 
added nice lighting for the 
Indy Man 
handing out candy out of an
 Indiana Jones hat (from Disneyland).
                                         
                                           So cuuute!
 

Are you itchy yet?
I have been for at least 2 MONTHS!!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love it. I will be decorating when we finally have a house. But I don't think I'll ever be half as good as you are!

Jana said...

Woot, woot! I get excited looking at all your Halloween stuff. Halloween is one of my family's favorite holidays, but our apartment is much to small to do any decorating.