Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kashton's Funnies! First Offense?

Kashton got grounded!
He was trying to justify why he shouldn't be grounded
and trying his best
(not his best, he just told me)
to get ungrounded so that he could go to the party that night.
He sat himself in a timeout for 20 minutes hoping that
I would accept that instead of the grounding.
"How about if I sit in a timeout and think about what I've done for 20 minutes?"
Then he sat in a timeout and verbally harassed me for 20 minutes.  LOL

I was feeling bad about him getting grounded for so long without a better warning.
I was thinking out loud
-hypothetically speaking-
wondering if I should let him off since it was his "First Offense."
Kashton,
surprised at my implication,
chimed in immediately,
"FIRST OFFENSE?! You mean there's gonna be another?"
LOL
LOL
LOL

No comments: