Monday, January 2, 2012

Kashton, my HERO! sort of

 He made me Grandma Horsefeathers MOLASSES CANDY!!!!!




It took him an hour of stirring time,
but the agreement was that if he spent 15 minutes stirring,
then I would take off one week of his grounding.

Funny thing:
he did the EXACT same thing as another of my sons
that got grounded for a week,
then expected to go to a party that same night. haha
then,
he said the EXACT same thing as my other son,
and got grounded for another 3 days. haha
then,
at church I told him that if he told me one more time that he wasn't grounded,
then,
 he would be grounded for one week for every time he told me so.
Then,
he passed me a note during church
where he told me so
at least 30 times. haha hahaha
hahaha
so, he got to stir my molasses candy for an hour with very little complaining.
LOL
It's chillin in the fridge,
but soon,
I will have
clean microwaves,
clean windows,
clean baseboards.....
because he has a party next weekend, also.
 :)   :)   :)   !







It was the first time we've made it since my mom's birthday a year and a half ago!
That time Uncle Steve stirred it, and he wasn't even in a time out!.lol

No comments: